What we look for
Open to five fashion brands per year (or 15 over three years), FIP welcomes emerging, talented and committed fashion designer brands to apply for the programme, they must:
- Have a passion for fashion design and a drive to succeed in the industry
- Have a registered fashion-related business or brand, which is at least three years old and implements fashion design activities in Hong Kong or overseas
- Have exhibited or showcased at least two collections, preferably internationally
- Have an eye for quality and a high degree of technical competence
- Have a desire to keep learning
- Step 1Submit your completed Application Form for Expression of Interest.
- Step 2Attend a due-diligence meeting with the FIP Secretariat to review all relevant original documents, including your company registration, education background, and work experience of the shareholders and full-time staff.
- Step 3Submit your Project Proposal with project ideas and potential partners.
- Step 4Suitable applicants will be shortlisted and invited to attend an assessment meeting, where you will have a face-to-face interview and give a presentation. If successful, you will be offered a place on the programme.